Certificate in Customer service
•This course is ideal for anyone seeking training in customer serviceand customer care. The majority of participants attending our customerservices courses are in customer facing or customer support roles whowant to develop their customer service skills and behaviours.
•The course will be tailored to the most frequent method ofcommunication used to connect with your customers e.g. face to face,telephone, email.
We are experienced at providing bespoke customer services trainingcourses and longer term programmes to meet your specificorganisation goals and service standards.
•This customer service skills training course will develop theparticipants’ skills and behaviours to offer exceptional customer care.The training aims to empower participants to provide effective solutionsto customer service requests and problems when they arise.
By the end of this one day training course, the participants will have:
•Adopted a consistent, professional style when speaking with customers
•Developed skills in engaging with customers and handling their enquiries effectively
•Listened effectively, asked questions and summarised to respond fullyto a customer request
•Identified ways they can add value to customer relationships andexceed expectations
•Practised how to turn customer service disappointment into a positive experience
Course objectives and outline for the day
- What does great service look like and feel like?
- Responsibility for customer service
- Stepping into your customers’ shoes
- Handling customer enquires
- Customer contact model and service standards
- Creating lasting first impressions
- Building and maintaining rapport
- Using positive language and tone of voice
- Establishing customer needs and responding to requests
- Active listening – including taking notes
- Handling work based customer requests
- Identifying challenging customer requests
- Responding to challenging customer requests assertively
- Service recovery
- Turning disappointment into delight
- Identifying the nature of customer complaints
- Responding to customer complaints
- Introducing colleagues to resolve a customer service issue
- Complaint handling practice
- Complaint handling practice sessions with feedback, group review
- Building customer relationships
- Relationship triangle – trust and loyalty
- What differentiates us from our competitors?
- Identifying ways to add value and exceed customer expectations
- Following up
- Applying the learning and next steps
- Review of learning and action planning
- Course feedback