Nursing Practical Workshop (For aspiring Nurses)
This comprehensive practical workshop is for students who are interested in studying Medicine at University. This workshop is run by Nurses for aspiring Nurses. It runs over 4 Saturdays.
If you are interested in a career in Nursing, this is a course not to be missed. The workshop is a mix of both theory and practical skills including:
-Monitoring Vital Signs and physical health conditions.
– Wound dressing and Aseptic technique.
– Care planning and Risk Assessment
– Basic Life Support
– Safeguarding Adult
– Simulated Nursing emergencies
– University Interview preparation.
– How to write effective Personal Statements and University Application guide.
You will also receive a Certificate of Completion which will also boost your chances to get into Nursing school.